Use autoresponders to notify people by email that you are not in the office.
Often called Out of Office messages, they used for vacations and holiday seasons, an autoresponder will send an email back to the person who emailed you with a message of your choosing.
Generally these messages say something like; "I am currently out of the office and not checking my emails. I will return (some date). If your email is urgent you should contact (an email address or phone number).
To access your Autoresponders:
Login to your account at https://www.integratedlayer.com/portal
Click on your domain name shown under Active Products/Services
Under Quick Shortcuts click Autoresponders
- Click Add Autoresponder
- Do not change the Character Set
- Change the Interval to be 8 or 12 hours.
- Enter the portion of your email address before the “@” sign.
- Enter your full email address in the From field
- Enter the subject you want to show in your reply (usually something like; "I am currently out of the office"
- Type your out of office message.
- Under Start, click Custom and set the date you want your autoreply to start.
- Under Stop, click Custom and set the date you want your autoreply to stop.
- Click Create/Modify
You should now see your autoreply under Current Autoresponders.